Friday, November 18, 2005

I WANT TO BE NEAR YOU....

1) My sweetest memory...our meeting!
My biggest sadness...The distance!
My biggest hope...i will c u soon!
My craziest dream..
hope we stay friends 4evr.....

2) Minutes r small, hours r less, days r short, months r few,
years rnt enough 2b with u,
I can take 10 more births if i get a friend like you.

3) I love my eyes wen u look into them
i love my name wen u speak it
i love my heart when u love it nd
i love my life wen ur a part of it..

4) its easy to say I LOVE U
but hard to get love from the one u love
its easy to say I HATE U
but hard to hate the ONE whom u love.

5) Age does not protect you from love.
But love, to some extent,
protects you from age.
True love can be delayed- but
not denied....................

6) If loVE is Sweet, Y does it HurT!
If lovE is dEEP, Y does it bURN!
If loVE is WaRM, Y do wE shIVEr!
If LoVE is teNDER, Y do we cRY!
If loVe is 4eveR, Y do we DIE?

7) i mess yo ..
i mis yo ..
i mmis yoo ..
i miss yuu ..
maybe i didn"t learn how to write it
but you taught me how to feel it :)

8) a simple txt means I care

enough 2 flex my thumb
search ur name
wait4 "Message Sent"
thn thnk of u & smile
as I say "Hope ur OK"

9) If 2 Hearts r Meant 2 b friends, no Matter How Long it takes,How Far
they Go,How Tuff it Seems,Fate Will Bring them 2Gether 2Share Friendship
4ever! KEEP SMILING!!!


10) "What make some people dearer s not just d hapines that u feel when u
meet them but d pain u feel when u miss them."
"It takes a minute to have a crush an hour to like someone and a day to
love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone" Be in touch..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home