Friday, December 16, 2005

MODERN DAY RADHA AND KRISHN

Now a 'Lord Krishna' surfaces to consort 'Radha'
Saturday December 17 2005 00:00 IST

IANS

RANCHI: In a further twist to a bizarre saga that has been hogging media attention, a man in Jharkhand insists he is Hindu god Krishna and has found his modern-day mate - the former top police official in Uttar Pradesh who claims he is a reincarnation of divine consort Radha.

Mithilesh Pathak, a peon in civil surgeon office of Jamshedpur, enacts just like god Krishna, wearing silk dhoti and kurtas, sings songs and even plays a flute.

He is craving to meet D.K. Panda, the Uttar Pradesh former Inspector General of Police, who claims himself to be a re-incarnate of Radha.

"Panda is my beloved Radha and I am his Krishna. Panda has been trying to meet Krishna for a long time. The wait will soon be over," says Mithilesh.

"When I saw Panda on television I knew I have found my Radha. I will soon meet him to end his craving," says Mithilesh. Mithilesh attends his office regularly and completes his work. Even the office staff does not have any problems with him.

Reacting to his behaviour, civil surgeon Shiva Shankar said: "He might be suffering from a mental disease. I know him as a sincere worker. As long as he is doing his job properly, I do not think any action is necessary against him."

Mithilesh joined his job in 1990. His personal life is not happy. His wife left him last year. Mithilesh has asked his colleagues to request the civil surgeon not to suspend him.

Interestingly both modern-day Krishna and Radha are males. Also Krishna's wife deserted him and Panda's wife does not allow him to enter the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home