Saturday, July 22, 2006

A younger wife!

A married couple in their early 60s (man-62yr old, woman 60 yr old) were out celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant. Suddenly, a tiny, yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table and said, "For being such an exemplary married couple and for being faithful to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish."
"Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband" said the wife. The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! Two tickets for the Queen Mary II luxury liner appeared in her hands. Then it was the husband's turn. He thought for a moment and said: "Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me."

The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a
wish...So the fairy waved her magic wand and - poof!


The husband became 92 years old.

Men should remember...fairies are female..

22.7.06

2 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home