Friday, August 25, 2006

LOST THE PASSPORT AT THE LAST MINUTE

The Passport
=============

I have some serious problems.

I am due to go to Spain tomorrow.
I have my ticket.
I was given two free tickets to anywhere in the world so the
tickets didn't cost me any money. After much deliberation,
I chose to go to Spain.

I have my hotel reservations.
Everything is set except for one detail.

I can't find my passport.

I have looked everywhere.

Well, technically not everywhere. If I truly looked everywhere,
I would have to look on your desk and in your house too.
I have looked everywhere that I thought the passport could be.

The passport is not the serious problem. I can't go on the trip
if I don't find it but that's not that serious.

That's not the real problem.

The real problem is that this is the third time that I have
misplaced my passport. That's the real problem.

Even the passport that I am looking for is a replacement
passport. I misplaced my original one and never found it.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE MADE THE SAME MISTAKE OVER AND OVER?

Why don't we learn?

Why must we continue to suffer from the same, often silly and
stupid, things? I've spent three hours looking for that
passport to no avail. My sleep was not restful wondering if I
would find it in the morning.

Here I am, a grown, intelligent, successful businessman,
a leader, making the same stupid mistakes over and over.

Why?

When I woke up this morning and went to my desk, my passport was
lying there. Puddin (my wife) had found it.

Thus are the subjects of two future MountainWings issues.

Why I keep losing it and how Puddin found it.

If you have some repeating patterns that you need to change...
stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home